We are looking for a part time/full time filmmaking & social media intern. The role will consist of helping out on shoots, editing, running all social media channels, organising filming days and video distribution across a number of the brands we work with – Red Bull, Puma, Atlantic Records, World’s 50 Best & more.
We want someone who shares our enthusiasm for high quality video production and really knows their way around the Adobe suite. We’re flexible on days and times and promise to offer valuable experience in film, PR, brand development and production.
We look to take someone on in May/June for 3 months, with the potential of a full time role at the end of the internship.
Contact email@example.com with your CV & portfolio.
Why Detail Films?
- It’s a chance to be at the start of something huge. We’ve only made a small dent in what we plan to do and we continue to grow rapidly
- We are pursuing big dreams and we’ll give you the chance to explore yours too
- We are dedicated to making every piece of work we do the very best it can be. You’ll work with the pride of ownership and have the opportunity to learn about commercial videography and photography
- You’ll work in an environment of transparency. You’ll find a, young, fast-paced, agile setting with very low barriers to getting things done
- You’ll work with some of the world’s most exciting brands
- We’re all about having fun. We are an energetic, innovative team that laughs a lot
- Social media upkeep (Instagram, Facebook)
- Content planning / creation
- Email marketing (Newsletters)
- Website and blog upkeep
- Effective management of the diary, providing support for an extensive range of meetings and shoots. This will include setting up meetings, pre-shoot briefings and following up afterwards
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, using initiative to deal with queries
- Sorting, distributing and responding or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing quotes and processing invoices
- Making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and processing claims for expenses
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated by the desire to join a start-up and be part of an exciting journey
- The right person will have a high degree of creative ability, with experience and understanding of communications, visual marketing and e-commerce
- Ability to manage and take ownership of different creative projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented; rigorous, creative, open-minded and aware of the latest trends with a desire to understand how these impact the growth of Detail
- Experience of upholding a brand identity – experience in film/photography is a bonus
- Positive, can-do attitude with the ability to problem solve (technically and creatively)
- Ability to assimilate feedback in the interests of continually improving and developing as a team